Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] OMPI 1.4.2rc1 warnings
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-27 13:43:48

On Apr 24, 2010, at 12:31 PM, Ralph Castain wrote:

> The first two are trivial and I will simply fix them myself. The last one is less obvious to me - can someone with knowledge of that code give us a patch?

Done -- patch in https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/ticket/2391. It's not an issue on the trunk or v1.5.

Brad -- I assume that this is one of the locking patches that has not yet made it to v1.5...? (the routine in question is surrounded with locking comments, but it does not exist in v1.5)

For corporate legal information go to: