Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] r23023 change to trunk causes problems with exit value
From: Rolf vandeVaart (rolf.vandevaart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-26 14:58:54

The ibm/final test does not call MPI_Abort directly. It is calling
MPI_Barrier after MPI_Finalize is called, which is a no-no. This is
detected and eventually the library calls ompi_mpi_abort(). This is
very similar to MPI_Abort() which ultimately calls ompi_mpi_abort as
well. So, I guess I am saying for all intents and purposes, it calls
MPI_Abort.

Rolf