Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] New OMPI MPI extension
From: Rayson Ho (raysonlogin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-22 12:34:43

Jeff,

Seems like OMPI_Affinity_str() 's finest granularity is at the core
level. However, in SGE (Sun Grid Engine) we also offer thread level
(SMT) binding:

http://wikis.sun.com/display/gridengine62u5/Using+Job+to+Core+Binding

Will OpenMPI support thread level binding in the future??

BTW, another 2 typos in README:

1193 subdirectory off <- directory "of"

1199 thse extensions <- "these" extensions

Rayson