Subject: [OMPI devel] New OMPI MPI extension
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-21 13:35:32

Per the telecon Tuesday, I committed a new OMPI MPI extension to the trunk:

    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/changeset/23018

Please read the commit message and let me know what you think. Suggestions are welcome.

If everyone is ok with it, I'd like to see this functionality hit the 1.5 series at some point.

For corporate legal information go to: