Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] The feature of openmpi1.5
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-29 11:57:52

Process migration is a feature that we are planning on adding to the
1.5 series within the next year. Unfortunately I cannot provide any
more details about the state of the implementation or availability
schedule at the moment. Once it is publicly available then there will
be an announcement on the Open MPI users and devel lists, so I would
watch those lists for updates.

-- Josh