Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] process migration on openmpi
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-29 11:52:40

The link that Jeff cited contains all of the public information about
the current design and use of the C/R infrastructure in Open MPI. The
rest of the design of Open MPI is largely in the source code at the
moment.

If you have questions about the design or specific pieces of code,
then the devel list is a good place to ask those questions.

-- Josh