Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] need help when make
From: hu yaohui (loki2441_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-23 21:34:42

Hi Jeff,
Did you mean to add it in the makefile? All i have done now is only
to sustitude the word "sm" with "ht" both in the code and configure file.
i think i have this -avoid-version in mca_btl_ht_LDFLAGS.
why sm didn't report any error?but ht report the error.they are all the
same,except the name.
if i don't use the .so versioning scheme ,how can i make this file
successfully.can you give me some suggestions?

Thanks & Regards
Yaohui Hu