Subject: [OMPI devel] Migrate OpenMPI to the VxWorks
From: Õž§ (iam.chilli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-17 23:54:42

Hello all,

In order to add some real-time feature to the OpenMPI for some research ,I
need a OpenMPI version running on VxWorks. But after going through the
Open-MPI website ,I can’t found any indication that it supports VxWorks .

Follow the thread posted by Ralph Castain ,
http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2006/06/1371.php .

I read some paper about the OpenRTE ,like “Creating a transparent,
distributed, and resilient computing environment: the OpenRTE project” and
“The Open Run-Time Environment (OpenRTE):A Transparent Multi-cluster
Environment for High-Performance Computing”which is written by Ralph H.
Castain · Jeffrey M. Squyres and others .

Now I have a basic understanding of the OpenRTE , however ,there is too few
document of the OpenRTE describing the implement of the OpenRTE . I don’t
know

where and how to begin the migration . Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

Jing Zhang