Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] how to add a component in the ompi?
From: hu yaohui (loki2441_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-16 23:22:18

Hi Jeff & All
Yes,you are right,i was just a little dizzy then. i need to modify the send
function of component self in btl framework.
i just met a problem right now.
when i browse the function mca_btl_self_send(~/ompi/mca/btl/self/btl_self.c),i
think it use this to send the data
<snip>
303 reg = mca_btl_base_active_message_trigger + tag;
304 reg->cbfunc( btl, tag, des, reg->cbdata );
</snip>
i trace through the "mca_btl_base_active_message_trigger" to the function
where it get its value ,then i find function
mca_bml_r2_register(~/ompi/mca/bml/bml_r2.c),it
like this:
<snip>
728 mca_btl_base_active_message_trigger[tag].cbfunc = cbfunc;
729 mca_btl_base_active_message_trigger[tag].cbdata = data;
<snip>
when i trace through mca_bml_r2_register ,in the same file,i get this
structure:
<snip>
mca_bml_r2_module_t mca_bml_r2 = {
    {
        &mca_bml_r2_component,
        mca_bml_r2_add_procs,
        mca_bml_r2_del_procs,
        mca_bml_r2_add_btl,
        mca_bml_r2_del_btl,
        mca_bml_r2_del_proc_btl,
        mca_bml_r2_register, <------------------------------------
        mca_bml_r2_register_error,
        mca_bml_r2_finalize,
        mca_bml_r2_ft_event
    }

};
<snip>
after this ,i find the place where mca_bml_r2 is initialized,but i cannt
find anything related to mca_bml_r2_register.i just want to know reg =
mca_btl_base_active_message_trigger + tag;
really is.and i want to modify the send function of self ,is this the right
way? or you can tell me the right way to modify the send function of self
component.

Thanks & Regards
Yaohui Hu