Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] how to add a component in the ompi?
From: hu yaohui (loki2441_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-15 11:18:44

Hi Jeff & ALL
 i did what you told me before to add a new component,now i could see my
added component through ./configure --help.but when i run make ,i met some
problems i couldn't understand.
<snip>
libtool: Version mismatch error. This is libtool 2.2.4, but the
libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from libtool 2.2.6b.
libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.2.4
libtool: and run autoconf again.
</snip>
i just dont know how to recreate aclocal.m4.Could you give a explanation or
some other materials about it on line?

Thanks & Regards
Yaohui Hu