Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Build issue: mpi_portable_platform.h
From: Paul H. Hargrove (PHHargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-12 16:38:43

Josh,
  In r22619 mpi_portable_platform.h.in was replaced by
mpi_portable_platform.h and Makefile.am changed accordingly.
  So, my best guess is that you might just need to rerun autogen.sh or
that your checkout is somehow missing mpi_portable_platform.h
-Paul

Joshua Hursey wrote:
> I noticed the following build error on the OMPI trunk (r22821) on IU's Odin machine:
> make[3]: *** No rule to make target `mpi_portable_platform.h', needed by `all-am'. Stop.
>
> I took a quick pass through the svn commit log and did not see anything that would have broken this. Any thoughts on what could be causing this?
>
> -- Josh

Future Technologies Group                 Tel: +1-510-495-2352
HPC Research Department                   Fax: +1-510-486-6900
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory