Subject: [OMPI devel] how to add a component in the ompi?
From: hu yaohui (loki2441_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-10 11:53:45

Hi Jeff & All
i want to add a new component in the ompi,
1: i make a dir ~/mca/btl/ht
2:Then,i have made sure some basic functions i need to implement.
such as:
mca_btl_ht_add_procs,
mca_btl_ht_del_procs,
mca_btl_ht_alloc
mca_btl_ht_free
mca_btl_ht_finalize.
3:after these functions,i must compile these funcitons,i copied the makefire
under ~/mca/btl/tcp/,
i have seen these:
<snip>
 MCA_btl_ALL_COMPONENTS = self sm elan gm mx ofud openib portals tcp udapl
 MCA_btl_ALL_SUBDIRS = mca/btl/self mca/btl/sm mca/btl/elan mca/btl/gm
mca/btl/mx mca/btl/o
fud mca/btl/openib mca/btl/portals mca/btl/tcp mca/btl/udapl
</snip>
add my component into these two lines is just not enough.
Can you help me out on making a right Makefile for my component under folder
~/mca/blt/ht?

Thanks & Regards,
Yaohui Hu