Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: Merge tmp fault recovery branch into trunk
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-26 01:50:48

Any of those options are fine with me. I was thinking that if you wanted to talk sooner, we might be able to help explain our intentions with this framework a bit better. I figure that the framework interface will change a bit as we all advance and incorporate our various techniques into it. I think that the current interface is a good first step, but there are certainly many more steps to come.

I am fine delaying this code a bit, just not too long. Meeting at the forum for a while might be a good option (we could probably even arrange to call in others if you wanted).

Cheers,
Josh