Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] MPI_Win_get_errhandler() and MPI_Win_set_errhandler()do not fail when passing MPI_WIN_NULL
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-11 14:50:04

Yes -- it should be in 1.4.2 -- the CMR George filed after your mail earlier today includes both the REQUEST_NULL and WIN_*_ERRHANDLER stuff:

I just added you to the CC.

BUT: I think we should be careful with r20537; if we bring that over (and I think we should), we should *also* bring over r20616 because of a change I instigated in MPI-2.2 because of exactly this issue.

All of this stuff is already in the v1.5 branch.

Thanks for keeping after us!

On Feb 11, 2010, at 12:06 PM, Lisandro Dalcin wrote:

> I've reported this long ago (alongside other issues now fixed)...
>
> I can see that this is fixed in trunk and branches/v1.5, but not
> backported to branches/v1.4
>
> Any chance to get this for 1.4.2? Or should it wait until 1.5?
>

> --
> Lisandro Dalcin

For corporate legal information go to: