Subject: [OMPI devel] Man pages
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-01 14:42:14

I've been saying that I was going to do this for a loooong time, but I finally put the Open MPI man pages on the web site:

    http://www.open-mpi.org/doc/

I'll add v1.5 man pages when it is released.

Sometime soon (likely later this week), I'll add script-foo on the IU build machines to update webified man pages from the nightly SVN trunk tarballs as relevant (e.g., they won't update if no one commits during a given day).