Subject: [OMPI devel] 1.5 updates
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-26 11:48:13

Rainer and I would like to talk through 1.5 tickets in detail on the weekly call, starting next Tuesday (Feb 2).

We took a first stab at sorting / editing / pinging for status / moving / closing 1.5 tickets yesterday. Please go look through your tickets and update as you think relevant between 1.5, 1.5.1, and 1.5.2:

    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/report/15

Thanks!