Subject: [OMPI devel] Snow leopard builds
From: Graham, Richard L. (rlgraham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-24 19:26:24

Has someone managed to build ompi on snow leopard ? I am trying to build, and it looks like configure does not detect the support for htonl and friends, so it adds the definition.
static inline uint32_t htonl(uint32_t hostvar) { return hostvar; }
 with the compiler proceeding to do a macro substituion for htonl, which obviously does not work. I am hoping someone has run into this AND fixed the problem and could save me trying to figure out this part of our configure script, and how to fix it.