Subject: [OMPI devel] Snow leopard builds
From: Graham, Richard L. (rlgraham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-24 19:26:24

Has someone managed to build ompi on snow leopard ? I am trying to build, and it looks like configure does not detect the support for htonl and friends, so it adds the definition.
static inline uint32_t htonl(uint32_t hostvar) { return hostvar; }
 with the compiler proceeding to do a macro substituion for htonl, which obviously does not work. I am hoping someone has run into this AND fixed the problem and could save me trying to figure out this part of our configure script, and how to fix it.

Thanks,
Rich