Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI users] flex.exe
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-22 10:30:16

Shiqing and I took this offlist and have a solution which looks like it works. End results:

- no more flex.exe in tarballs
- updated the flex to 2.5.35 on the IU machine that is used to generate 1.4 and 1.5 tarballs; hence, the generated _lex.c files in the tarball are Windows-friendly
- changes to cmake files to adapt to the above

We should be able to commit these changes sometime today (i.e., the changes will appear in trunk nightlies tonight); we'll CMR them to the v1.4 and 1.5 branches so that they'll be in v1.4.2 and v1.5[.0], respectively.