Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI users] flex.exe
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-22 08:46:33

Actually, I take that back -- the .c files *are* in the tarball already.

Are you saying (per your other mail) that the .c files are simply generated by a flex that is too old, and we need to update the flex that is used to generate the .c files in the tarball? If so, that's a relatively simple change to make in the "make a tarball" scripts at IU.