Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI users] flex.exe
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-22 08:38:34

Ok, moving this back to devel (sorry, I replied to an earlier mail -- before Ralph moved it to devel).

Let's figure out how to generate the relevant code that you need at "make dist" time and not include flex.exe in the tarball -- it can still be in svn if you want/need it. You might want to note in README.windows that flex.exe is not included in the tarball for the reasons cited on the users thread.

I'll poke around and see if I can get the .c files in the tarball and therefore be able to exclude flex.exe -- let me get back to you later today...