Subject: [OMPI devel] how to implement and control a specific network device in openMPI
From: yaohui (loki2441_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-21 21:52:26

Hi drear!

         I'm new to openmpi, I just want to know, how can I add a new
network device through btl, is there some function interfaces through
implementing them that we can get my new network device.

         Can someone tell me, how openmpi to control which network to be
selected when one process communicates with other process, to find out that
question which part of the source code should I read?

--thanks a lot

--loki2441