Subject: [OMPI devel] 1.5 - re-branch and MTT
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-12 13:24:58

We mentioned today on the call a potentially aggressive schedule to get v1.5 out the door:

- re-branch from SVN trunk this Friday, 13 Jan, 2010
- target release for Tuesday, 16 Feb, 2010

Yes, this means releasing in about 5 weeks. It's an aggressive schedule, but given that the trunk is pretty stable, it's quite do-able (there was consensus about this on the call today). I've updated the 1.5 trac milestone and feature lists:

    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/milestone/Open%20MPI%201.5
    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/v1.5/planning

As of Friday, we would like all MTT organizations to start testing and submitting results from the v1.5 branch. This will help us meet our schedule.

Thanks!