Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI users] Sophos virus
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-08 17:47:04

Thanks for all the helpful off-list replies.

Note that this mail was sent about 11 hours ago; it was sent when we thought that some members of the list had caught a virus. Unfortunately, this mail, too, was caught in the problem -- the IU admins apparently just released it from the incorrectly-tagged-as-spam queue.

Rest assured that I un-moderated everyone much earlier today. :-)

Thanks to the IU admins for cleaning this all up!