Subject: [OMPI devel] Sophos virus
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-08 06:29:29

Well it looks like the Sophos virus is making the rounds today. :-)

Thankfully, the Indiana U. virus scanner found and removed the virus before it was delivered to our lists. I've moderated the two members who appear to have sent the virus messages, so hopefully we won't get those messages again.

(if you've been moderated, please contact me off-list to let me know when/if you've cleaned up the virus and I'll un-moderate you)