Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Bug or feature?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-16 09:20:23

I would tend to agree with Paul.

It's uncommon (e.g., no one has run into this before now), and I would say that this is a bad application. But then again, hanging is bad -- so it would be better to abort/terminate the whole job in this scenario.

I don't know how I would rate the priority of this, but it would be nice to have someday.