Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Deadlocks with new (routed) orted launch algorithm
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-30 19:22:25

On Nov 30, 2009, at 10:48 AM, Sylvain Jeaugey wrote:

> About my previous e-mail, I was wrong about all components having a 0
> priority : it was based on default parameters reported by "ompi_info
> -a |
> grep routed". It seems that the truth is not always in ompi_info ...

ompi_info *does* always report the truth. Those values are what the
run-time thinks they are currently set to -- either via environment,
file, or whatever other mechanism. You might want to check your setup
and see if they're being set via an unexpected mechanism...? Try
using the "--parsable" switch and grep for "data_source" to see where
values are getting set from.