Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] SC09 OMPI-related slides
From: Kenneth Lloyd (kenneth.lloyd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-27 11:02:11

Jeff,

Thanks for making these papers and presentations available.

Ken

============================
Kenneth A. Lloyd
CEO - Director of Systems Science
Watt Systems Technologies Inc.
Albuquerque, NM USA

kenneth.lloyd[at]wattsys.com
kenneth.lloyd[at]incose.org
kenneth.lloyd[at]nmug.net
www.wattsys.com

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kenneth-lloyd/7/9a/824

http://kenscomplex.blogspot.com/

This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. 2510-2521
and is intended only for the addressee named above. It may contain
privileged or confidential information.
If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use
any of the information in it.
If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the
sender.