Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: Revamped topo framework
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-09 10:03:36

As an FYI on this RFC, the implementation of the new MPI-2.2 topology
functions is taking a little longer than expected.

Especially with the Forum meeting later this week and SC09 next week,
it may be a little time before I completely finish it and commit it
back to the trunk (I mention this because the RFC times out today).