Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Memory corruption with mpool
From: Mondrian Nuessle (nuessle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-03 10:02:27

Hi,
hm, I did not set any threading related options in configure, so I guess threading was not disabled.

I compiled it again with the following configure options,

--enable-debug --enable-memchecker --enable-mem-debug --disable-ft-thread --disable-progress-threads --disable-mpi-threads

and the behavior did change, although it still does not work completely. I will investigate further.

Thanks so far,
Mondrian