Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC for patches r22113 and r22138 (and followupfixes)
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-26 11:18:36

On Oct 26, 2009, at 11:14 AM, George Bosilca wrote:

> While these emails might have crossed on the wire, the patches
> regarding the revamping of the configure framework have been pushed
> into the trunk before the RFC ... And this is what Rainer is
> referring too.

Understood. Please see my email; I explained why we did that, and
then apologized. Don't make me grovel. :-)

I also explained that if someone has technical objections to the work,
we can work it out (to including backing out some of the additional /
"beyond what was fixed" stuff -- we don't think the -no-ompi and opalc+
+/ortec++ fixes should be backed out).