Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] configure broken
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-22 21:16:41

Most interesting - I have been building on Mac OSX both yesterday and
today with those changes without problem. I am on Snow Leopard, but I
checked and "true" is indeed in /usr/bin.

I'm not seeing any warnings or problems. Perhaps a difference in
configuration? Though I did also test it with a completely empty ./
configure --prefix=foo run, again with no problems.