Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI users] cartofile
From: Terry Dontje (Terry.Dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-13 09:08:13

After rereading the manpage for the umpteenth time I agree with Eugene
that the information provided on cartofile is next to useless. Ok, so
you describe what your node looks like but what does mpirun or libmpi do
with that information? Other than the option to provide the cartofile
it isn't obvious how a user or libmpi uses this information.

I've looked on the faq and wiki and have not found anything yet on how
one "current" uses cartofile.

--td