Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] trac #2034 : single rail openib btl shows better bandwidth than dual rail (12k< x < 128k)
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-08 11:45:33

Don,

I think we can do something slightly different that will satisfy
everybody.

How about a solution where each BTL will define a limit where a
message will never be shared with another BTL? We can have two such
limits, one for the send protocol and one for the RMA (it will apply
either to PUT or GET operations based on the BTL support and PML
decision).

   george.