Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] ompi-trunk: have MPI_REAL2 (if available) butmissing MPI_COMPLEX4
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-28 11:42:51

Somehow the mail below got queued up on my laptop and didn't get until
early this morning --- sorry for the apparent non-sequitur in the
thread.

I'll amend the ticket with what George said and I'll also add some
comments about why MPI_LOGICALx is defined in our header files so that
next time this topic comes up, there will at least be something to
reference. :-)