Subject: [OMPI devel] v1.5 release managers / gatekeepers
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-28 11:09:48

Jeff Squyres (Cisco) and Ralph Castain (LANL) were originally voted to
be the v1.5 release managers (we skipped electing a gatekeeper for a
while). However, Ralph recently moved to Cisco, meaning that both
v1.5 RM's were at Cisco.

No one thought that it was a good idea to have both RMs at one
organization, so Ralph graciously stepped down and we just had an
election for a new RM. Rainer Keller from ORNL and Jeff Squyres from
Cisco will now be the v1.5 RM's. George Bosilca from U. Tennessee
will be the v1.5 gatekeeper.