Subject: [OMPI devel] MPIR_Breakpoint visibility
From: Terry Dontje (Terry.Dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-21 09:03:24

I was kind of amazed no one else managed to run into this but it was
brought to my attention that compiling OMPI with Intel compilers and
visibility on that the MPIR_Breakpoint symbol was not being exposed. I
am assuming this is due to MPIR_Breakpoint not being ORTE or OMPI_DECLSPEC'd
Do others agree or am I missing something obvious here?

Interestingly enough, it doesn't look like gcc, pgi, pathscale or sun
compilers are hiding the MPIR_Breakpoint symbol.

--td