Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Failed datatype test
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-04 09:37:36

Correcting my own statement here: it was bombing on the IU machines
that generate the nightly tarball, hence the error reports. I removed
it because our automated systems were unable to generate nightly
tarballs until it was removed.

It also bombed on my Mac when I tried to test it manually.

Sorry for mis-speak.