Subject: [OMPI devel] suffix flag problems
From: David Robertson (robertson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-03 14:55:15

Hi all,

We use both the PGI and Intel compilers over an Infiniband cluster and I
was trying to find a way to have both orteruns in the path (in separate
directories) at the same time. I decided to use the --program-suffix
option. However, all the symlinks in the resulting bin directory point
to executables without the suffix. i.e. mpirun points to orterun when it
should point to orterun-pgi. I don't know if the suffixes need to be
added in other places as well.

For now I have manually replaced the symlinks.

Thanks,
Dave