Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: convert send to ssend
From: Chris Samuel (csamuel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-23 01:49:31

----- "Jeff Squyres" <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Does anyone have any suggestions? Or are we stuck
> with compile-time checking?

I didn't see this until now, but I'd be happy with
just a compile time option so we could produce an
install just for debugging purposes and have our
users explicitly select it with modules.

I have to say that this is of interest to us as we're
trying to help a researcher at one of our member uni's
to track down a bug where a message appears to go missing.

cheers!
Chris