Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] New frameworks and contribs in the trunk
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-20 18:57:30

Hmmm...I'm afraid I cannot entirely substantiate your concerns.
Everything compiles just fine for me under both Linux and OSX. True,
the files are not completely instantiated on the trunk at this time,
but they also are not activated on the trunk for precisely that reason.

Can you provide an example of where something isn't building? I can't
find it on any platform available to me.

Thanks
Ralph