Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] XML request
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-18 16:37:52

True....yet the two outputs do come through separate code paths, so it
could be that's the issue. I honestly can't think of any other reason
as the printf for the mpirun tag comes well before any mapping occurs.
I'm not sure why the ssh would invert that order, nor how it could.

Let's try the fflush and see if it fixes the problem...