Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] XML request
From: Greg Watson (g.watson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-18 14:53:35

Hi Ralph,

I'm seeing something strange. When I run "mpirun -mca
orte_show_resolved_nodenames 1 -xml -display-map...", I see:

<mpirun>
<map>
        <host name="Jarrah.local" slots="1" max_slots="0">
                <process rank="0"/>
                <process rank="1"/>
                <process rank="2"/>
                <process rank="3"/>
        </host>
</map>
</mpirun>

but when I run " ssh localhost mpirun -mca
orte_show_resolved_nodenames 1 -xml -display-map...", I see:

<map>
        <host name="Jarrah.local" slots="1" max_slots="0">
                <process rank="0"/>
                <process rank="1"/>
                <process rank="2"/>
                <process rank="3"/>