Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] XML request
From: Ashley Pittman (ashley_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-18 04:33:21

On Mon, 2009-08-17 at 21:16 -0600, Ralph Castain wrote:
> Should be done on trunk with r21826 - would you please give it a try
> and let me know if that meets requirements? If so, I'll move it to
> 1.3.4.

Is there somewhere these xml changes are documented? I don't work with
OMPI xml but I do work with valgrind xml and the tools need to be
updated for every change to the specification.

Having good documentation of at least the bits which have changed and
when is essential to be able to make a version-independant tool.

Ashley,

--
Ashley Pittman, Bath, UK.
http://padb.pittman.org.uk