Subject: [OMPI devel] Library dependencies
From: Graham, Richard L. (rlgraham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-16 18:39:44

A question about library dependencies in the ompi build system. I am creating a new ompi component that has uses routines out of ompi/common/a and ompi/common/b . How do I get routines from ompi/common/a to pick up the symbols in ompi/common/b ? The symbol I am after is clearly in libmca_common_netpatterns.0.dylib with global visibility (T), but is not being picked up at run-time. Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich