Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] MTL PSM errors
From: Avneesh Pant (avneesh.pant_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-12 15:41:45

Ralph,
These changes were done by me but I am not seeing how psm_ep_open_opts could be referring to ib_port or ib_service_level. These are fields in mca_mtl_psm_module_t. On the build machine this is failing on there should be a psm.h file (usually under /usr/include). Can you tell me what PSM_VERNO is defined as for you? Maybe you have an extremely old version but even in that case it should complain about port and outsl symbols being undefined.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Avneesh