Subject: [OMPI devel] MTL PSM errors
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-12 09:20:54

Hi folks

We have been getting MTT errors that prevent build on systems that support
the MTL PSM module. I took a look this morning and fixed a couple of them.
However, there are two more that I cannot fix since I don't have access to
such a system:

mtl_psm.c:132: error: struct psm_ep_open_opts has no member named ib_port
mtl_psm.c:133: error: struct psm_ep_open_opts has no member named
ib_service_level

Could someone familiar with that module please fix this?

Thanks
Ralph