Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] trunk borked -- my fault
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-04 17:50:08

Ah -- I see an AC 2.63b release note:

** AC_REQUIRE now detects the case of an outer macro which first expands
    then later indirectly requires the same inner macro. Previously,
    this case led to silent out-of-order expansion (bug present since
    2.50); it now issues a syntax warning, and duplicates the expansion
    of the inner macro to guarantee dependencies have been met. See
    the manual for advice on how to refactor macros in order to avoid
    the bug in earlier autoconf versions and avoid increased script
    size in the current version.

This looks related to what I am seeing.

/me goes to investigate...