Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] pb with --enable-mpi-threads --enable-progress-threads options
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-22 11:14:18

***Progress thread support currently does not work, and may never be fully
implemented. If you remove that configure option, it should work.*

**

*I'm pretty sure we only left that option so developers could play at fixing
it, though I don't know of anyone actually making the attempt at the moment
(certainly, it would require significant changes to ORTE).
*

*
*

*From:* Bernard Secher - SFME/LGLS (*bernard.secher_at_[hidden]*)
*Date:* 2009-07-22 06:29:32

 Hi,

I have added the two following options: --enable-mpi-threads
--enable-progress-threads in configure step of openmpi-1.3.3.

After install, mpirun command doesn't work on a very simple mpi program.
There is a dead lock and program is not executed.
Bernard