Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn] svn:open-mpi r21723
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-21 19:35:27

FWIW, it seems to compile ok for me on Leopard (i.e., autodetect
disables itself):

--- MCA component installdirs:autodetect (m4 configuration macro)
checking for MCA component installdirs:autodetect compile mode... static
checking procfs.h usability... no
checking procfs.h presence... no
checking for procfs.h... no
checking for /proc/self/maps... no
checking if MCA component installdirs:autodetect can compile... no

However, I see that autodetect configure.m4 is checking
$backtrace_installdirs_happy -- which seems like a no-no. The
ordering of framework / component configure.m4 scripts is not
guaranteed, so it's not a good idea to check the output of another
configure.m4's macro.