Subject: [OMPI devel] Fwd: [OMPI svn-full] svn:open-mpi r21686
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-15 15:40:13

I have a question regarding the mapping. How can I declare a partial
mapping ? In fact I only care about how some of the processes are
mapped on some specific nodes. Right now if the rmaps doesn't contain
information about all nodes, we give up (before this patch we
segfaulted).

Does it means we always have to declare the whole mapping or it's just
that we overlooked this strange case?

   george.

Begin forwarded message: